Sunday, February 20, 2011

Re Routing The Water From You Washing Machine

Reflection Peacock

thought to distract the frenzy of machismo and feminism court would be enough to focus on new forms. all this up to list a series of gestures in which the minimum is if you can eliminate the specter of themselves which is twice that looks at us as we watch, because it seems clear that each of us is born in the second half of the camera. Now that this is a circus of vanity reduced to refrain or spiral thinning, like the eye of the peacock, and note what seems to me that everyone gasping for air to seek the way out of the kitsch representations of the human sphere is Even more note. and then. seems a tad hypocritical that there are beggars right or left to want to pull for the mouth is our last resort. that country of goats and goats! Enough of our double, the idea that clings to the flesh, to give us sufficient control. And 'she wants to be eternal, not the meat imputrindisce. she wants me to stay, as well as the exhaustion of my function: pee, eat, make love to you ... that allows control of the intimacy that you show diva's diva and modern. bah ... just change that to die and nobody cares, and has dominated the aion that our wretched prison. for me if I had enough time to do things just: that I inject a syringe of insulin, I have always seen as being back to life. and you? or, my dove, mirrors that make you the words that I leave here in the dashboard?

0 comments:

Post a Comment