Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Compeering Before A Presentation



you feel like a part of me ... you're everything that comes to mind ... I understand that I can not talk with my soul .. . your kills as brutal hypocrisy was poison, your presumption hurt me ... and all the pain that I can not cry becomes a noise that digs deep inside me ...

tonight everything seems to be tired and slow as it burns .... I think this cigarette Cause this time I thought it was ... but ...? often expected something more, but a restless soul like yours can only cause pain ...

are restless soul who asks for truce is a lost soul .... Sometimes I live with memories that often arrive in the evening and then tie me to a bed and insomnia ...
I clean in the eyes ... I believe in I never get tired ... I think that love should be watered of tears, laughter, words, promises, scenes, jealousy, but my present, my now, my today is devoid of flavor, smells, consistenze.Vivo in the memory of you. Everything runs on the thin thread of uncertainty ... my suffering soul cursed to have you but you said it. Now tell me what other woman ... could meet the right one that another woman if I do not ...

For all that I hoped I did better this time ... I'm there for you I left opportunities on the street now I know that if I have nothing, so I'm fine ... I prefer a ' infinite bitterness to this sense of insecurity .... and hopes to be remembered ... rarefied under the weight of waste tacit fade away ... stop .... disappear in the cries of those who asked e. .. did not, walk away ... or I no longer live ... NOW ... NOW YOU GO ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment