Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tile Cement Under Tiles Beside Bath Tub




Tonight my thoughts do not speak to you, and I am full of your words, words of hope, one that allows me to believe still ... Some things are not forgotten, and I'm one of those ... but you can do much to hurt someone by not decide ... My life is ruled by your continued hesitation, and I want to breathe your presence without you I'm free of everything, without a direction, lost, confused ...
I want signs, signs tangible of your love, kisses, slaps, anything but not this cold unbearable.
honestly do not know if you have the power to dissolve this pain inside me, now my eyes are wide open, do not believe most things, certain gestures not repeat them more, there are a thousand sides of us who do not I never managed to match and never will match. For now, pick your tracks well and survive ...
I think someday I'll wake up not knowing who you are, without miss you ... now I live for that day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment