Thursday, January 24, 2008

Is Canesten Cream Safe When Breast Feeding



AND 'NO NEED TO DELETE SOMETHING FROM THE MIND IF YOU NOW .... The ENGRAVED HEART !!!!!! And I wonder why when the people we love to hurt us. . or choose not to defend or not defend ourselves alone in the middle ... The others go on making gestures without making too many scruples .. And it is strange to hear .. someone's thoughts go to another part .. it's weird because I thought they were and who were always and only for you .. It takes a moment to feel the change even one word .. .. .. We are one I figure that maybe are dynamic mai.Ad is useless to try a few things .. the way you have to accept as they are .. because even if, absurdly, that way someone could explain it to us .. No it would still be ready to understand it. . .. A great emptiness inside .. and this brings me a great regret for having understood nn .. for not having realized .. I have never understood exactly what he wanted from me ... There are many things that maybe I'll tell you No never .. probably I'll dig out some more .. nn which is no good to say ... there are things that you already know but you will always pretend not to know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment