Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gameshark Visual Pokemon Ruby

Membership

Go away once again and as always I let you go ... the rest embraced this pain impatiently waiting to be appeased ... I just wanted to disturb your dreams ..
result in you desire ... ....... coming along in your thoughts ... your soul ... touching the heart .... and stop in your hands ... but there are desires that still waiting to be heard and I feel your gaze is focused elsewhere now ... emotions towards lighter, less demanding ... and go off into other stories in words, new ports and kisses. ... Go and pushes me into the void while waiting for new starts. So I wait another ... that your return has not given ...

I would have to remain deaf to the calls of confused man who had nothing but words faded Forgive me ... you told me ....." "... I should have done better, FORGET ..... I wanted the pain the past so many new sensations ... I am petrified that emotions do not exist just to sell a fake I thought to repentance, to a radical change ... to anything ....
... I do not know if you know those sudden summer storms and devastating .... that's what time is this time I had arrived ... shields to protect me ... but have not had to defend myself enough ...
you came back to me when you have felt my absence and I went out to you on tiptoe .... I knew that you were afraid to stay with the word love, but then choked in the long run, during this waiting unnerving to have you at all, I let myself be carried away by instinct, as well as with a reflex ... you can not handle it ...
I forgive myself for granted like recklessness .... words that I fill my throat and now I can not tell you.
membership, the hunger .... scented sheets, odes and looks deep hunger for stability, certainty of promises kept ... ... made me a slave to words that were whispered words ... empty ...
I should have known ...
love does not return,
sometimes people do it out of boredom

pride

for pain but not for love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment