Monday, January 28, 2008

How Does A Camera Work? Ray Diagram




Altruism
can go all out of place, but its all to facilitate the work of those who you say is devastating the lives and yes, she's right, after all the we all knew and two (here I would like to know if this other rights we take, what he invented)
..... you'll see that spit in his face alone is an undertaking that not even the best are able to make .
Imagine if you can do.
Often people have no clear emotions, other than ideas.

tangles
the sorrows that I would really expired, the wrong people, the answers that I have not given, the debts without the need, small meanness that I have poisoned the liver, all the things that I still think, the mostly love stories, it will disappear from my head and did not see any more, but I'm full of trains, ghosts are often unemployed to find me. Guilt of memory, which automatically freezes and thaws in slowing the digestion of life and makes you feel solissimo in the most unexpected moments.


was in the air They say that happiness lies in small things. If you only knew the misery.
I did not understand anything - Diego De Silva

0 comments:

Post a Comment